Re: NO LBC: Irony can be so ironic sometimes

To: tr3driver@comcast.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: NO LBC: Irony can be so ironic sometimes
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 23:03:06 EST
In a message dated 1/8/2005 8:26:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tr3driver@comcast.net writes:

>  Don't be stupid, wear a seatbelt,

Ok, John, see if I answer any more of  your questions !

This sort of exchange is why I have always thought that religion and
politics should never be discussed in this forum - i.e things that some of  us
aren't
going to change our minds about that might divide us rather than bring  us
together around a common interest - I never expected to add seat belts and
fram
oil filters to the list, but here we are.

Cheers
Jack Mc