Re: removing TR3 windshield stanchion

To: TR <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: removing TR3 windshield stanchion
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:02:41 -0700
richard triplett wrote:

>TS42099L body BAD - frame/drivetrain rebuilt GOOD
>TS62xxxL frame BAD - body being rebuilt GOOD

It sounds like you're not an absolute purist so you might consider
putting the 42099 windscreen stancion guides and stancions on the 62xxx
body to have the easy slide-off windscreen feature.  Just a thought...
perhaps one you've already considered.  Some might never use this option
but I drive almost as much w/o the full windscreen as with.

Geo Hahn