Re: TR3A tires

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A tires
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 08:51:49 -0700
Geo Hahn wrote:

> My story exactly but... when I went to get the Coopers a couple of
> months ago the first place I called said they were NLA, the second
> place I tried has them in stock (mfg date 34th week of 04).  Hope they
> haven't gone the way of the Michelins and Dunlops though they would
> still be in the pipeline for some time to come.

Well, that bumps my worries about Social Security down the list. :) I
should call my congressperson and ask for a bill to protect the 165R15
tire size, perhaps called The Great American Skinny Tire Historic
Preservation And Family Car Protection Act To Support Our Troops Some Of
Whom Own Or Owned Little British Cars, Considering The British Have Been
Our Strongest Allies Lately. :)

Steven "who is joking, not making a political statement" Newell
'62 TR4