RE: TR3A tires

To: "Bob Labuz" <yellowtr@adelphia.net>, "TR List"
Subject: RE: TR3A tires
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:11:25 -0700
Bob,

You can reuse the tubes in your new radials, they should be fine, or the
tire shop that sells you the new tires will be able to order new tubes if
want!

Spring has arrived here, it was almost 80 degrees and clear as a bell!!

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3 (Sold and now just a memory!)
'68 TR250 (Almost ready for paint!)
Scottsdale, AZ