RE: GT6: flywheel resurfacing?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: GT6: flywheel resurfacing?
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 14:38:01 -0700
> Randall:  Those non-diaphragm clutches on the TR2-4 seem to just keep on
> working nice and easy. Makes you wonder why Triumph ever went away from
> them, given the clutch woes that later TRs have!

Just to be clear, Chris, my TR3A has been converted to the later type
clutch, and my Stag has one as original.  I bought the Stag with a "bad TOB"
... which turned out to be something completely different (bad bearing in
the transmission).  Roughly two years later I pulled the transmission again
for what appeared to be a bad TOB ... but wasn't.

Randall