RE: GT6: flywheel resurfacing?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: GT6: flywheel resurfacing?
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 11:19:03 -0700
> Isn't it still a major hassle to change out the rear engine seal even with
> the flywheel off?

On a 4A it is, especially since doing it right involves having the crank out.
(Unless your engine has already been converted to the elastomeric aftermarket
seal.)  I was under the impression that the GT6 was far easier, but could be
wrong.

Sorry, I've no experience with the Gunst bearing.  My throw-out bearings seem to
last nearly forever, and since it ain't broke, I'm not going to fix it.

Randall