Re: feelings of dread

To: Terry Smith <terryrs@adelphia.net>,
Subject: Re: feelings of dread
From: Cameron Rooke <beaker211@rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 09:32:33 -0400 (EDT)
See? I learned yet another important thing from this great list. I never knew
it was spelled 'foo fer ahh'.

Cameron
'71 GT6

Terry Smith <terryrs@adelphia.net> wrote:
>I love this list and the information and help I get for everyone while I
> shuffle along putting my 4A back together. But after reading some of the
> posts I get this feeling of dread thinking that I keep doing the wrong
> things.
>
> What else have I ruined? Sure kills my motivation to finish if
> everything is wrong from the start. PeterK

Peter,

To quote the words of that immortal American Poet, Charles Papazian, in his
literary masterpiece The New Complete Joy of Home Brewing, "Don't be
intimidated. Relax. Don't worry. Have a homebrew."

Part of the great fun of all this TR hobby stuff is asking an innocent
question and watching the foo fer ahh of a bunch of great guys talking about
their experiences. But the bottomline is, TR's are pretty indestructable,