Re: feelings of dread

To: kentech@midmaine.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: feelings of dread
From: KPe9368405@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 19:39:14 EDT
Sorry to be so late on this response.
What I have learned from this list is:
1) For every question there's an opinionated answer. That's not a bad  thing,
but the value of the answers has to be gauged against how much you paid  for
them (read "zero");
2) Most of what people offer is from the school of hard knocks. That's OK,
but seems like no one ever graduates from that school;
3) I'm always curious about some of the answers in terms of the long term
impact of what the person said he / she did. Just saying "worked for me", or
"haven't had a problem" is the endorsement of one (perhaps lucky) dude. Don't
make it right.
4) Finally, there's a lot of leeway in most of the things we do on these
cars. Meaning they are very forgiving. So, unless it's a safety-related item
there may be many "right" answers.

Best of luck / fun