Re: feelings of dread

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: feelings of dread
From: "fred thomas" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 21:06:09 -0400
> PS 1% is actually a quite large sample, plenty to be statistically
> significant.
> Most surveys are based on a far smaller percentage of the population.
But lets take a sample of the number of cars left on the road, and not how
many were originally produced,  then we get a truly fair percentage of
helpful owners on these list, I know what Dave was saying,  as usual
correct, I was just expanding as to what this list really stands for and the
folks involved in the dailey dialogue.  "FT"