RE: Shipping my car

To: "'Geo Hahn'" <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>,
Subject: RE: Shipping my car
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 15:37:57 -0700
If you do this, you had better be absolutely sure that you have a full
truck with your own struff.  Otherwise, it will go to another stop and
other stuff will be loaded onto the truck and your stuff may be
repositioned to make room for the other family's possessions.

My Move to AZ came up short on several items because of that.  Made me
wish I had shipped a lot of stuff that I sold off in a moving sale
rather than ship it.

Joe C.