Re: Shipping my car

To: "TR" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shipping my car
From: "Just Brits" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 16:43:34 -0500
Well George...

<<Well Ed,  I have shipped many more than 7 cars, across the country>>

I have only been involved with about 40.

<< and across the Pacific>>

Would "The Pond" count???<BG>

<< and always knew where every car was>>

Never said nor implied same info was not available.

<< and who was driving at all times.>>

Never said nor implied same info was not available.

<<  Never had a car taken off & put back on the trailer>>

THAT I seriously doubt.

<< or changed trailers and certainly never paid anything near $2,800.>>

Well FESS UP!!!

What gent with a two car trailer is doing your business????<VBG>!!!  Does it
have sides and top????

Prior to it's (kids did the dirty deed<BF>), Passport did it all the time!!
Can you say "expedient"??
Way "cheaper"???

A local MAJOR and very old Car Retail and "Classic" store (Can't count the
Retail stores<G>) right here in Hinsdale IS a "mini-terminal".  ALL inside
and in heat or A/C.  Still under Carrier's Insurance.

I stand-by and re-state that unless you are paying for point-to-point DATED
P/U & Delivery (read THE expensive method) what I said ID fact.

Yer just "lucky", I guess.

Ed

PS:  Bet you CANOT "duplicate" the price you have paid in past TODAY!!!<VBF>

Ed