RE: Clutch Thoughts

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Clutch Thoughts
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 15:06:48 -0700
>   Now I hesitate to share this next thing with you because it really does
> classify as a bodge and we got guys like Randall and such who might really
> hate this ...

Who, me ?  I'm by no means a purist ... my TR3A has more mods than I can
count !

I was actually going to write of another bodge that helps, just a little :
replace the pins with 8mm pins instead of 5/16".

If memory serves, there is also a smaller inside diameter clutch slave that
will fit the TR6, allowing more travel to be generated (at the price of
higher pedal force).

Randall