RE: Triumphest 2005 News Update

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>, "tidbinbilla"
Subject: RE: Triumphest 2005 News Update
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:00:59 -0400
Hi Randall:

I don't know; $5M isn't what it used to be. If somebody loses control of a car
and runs over a bystander then the settlement to the family will be over a
million or so for sure. Since it is a race, the driver's 3rd party insurance
coverage won't help and the family would fall back to the private event or
venue.

I agree that the chances are very low, so my complaint wouldn't be the
coverage, but the fee to get it.

Cheers,

Mark (not an insurance agent so perhaps I'm all wet)