Re: TR3 doors

To: danb@thelittlemacshop.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 doors
From: "John Herrera" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:35:16 -0400
TS 22312, an early widemouth TR3, or TR3A as some call it, has door handles
on doors with no raised boss. It also has wedge-style sidecurtains and
budget locks, and no handle, on the boot.

Widemouth TR3 TS 56882 has the raised boss on the doors around the handles.

Could it be that they put handles on the old style doors first, then started
making doors with raised bosses when they used up the old doors?

John Herrera