Re: TR4 Starter Probs

To: timipurdy@citlink.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 Starter Probs
From: zoboherald@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:35:57 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Tim I. Purdy <timipurdy@citlink.net>

   That would explain why it has always been a tad difficult to start
and I just presumed a trait of the car. Steven N. states he uses NGK
BP6HS 7331 plugs on his TR4, so I am going to try that, though NAPA had
to order them.

==AM==
Sounds good to me. the BP6HS is NGK's equivalent to Champion's L87Y(C),
now called the "312" under Champion's new numbering.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only person who has ever had very good
luck with Champions! :-)

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>

===     http://www.vtr.org