RE: Synthetic oil - experiences?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Synthetic oil - experiences?
From: Jeff Johnson <mondoluxe@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 12:17:32 -0400
You are correct in your assessment of Castrol "synthetic" as it is
merely a Group III base stock oil and not a Group IV which are the
fully synthetic oils. So it is not a synthetic but they got a court
to say they can advertise it as a synthetic. Pathetic, I say. I have
not used Castrol in several years since I learned that litigation is
a big part of how they do business.

Jeff Johnson

<snip>

===     http://www.vtr.org