RE: TR3A flywheel,TR4A Gearbox- What clutch?

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3A flywheel,TR4A Gearbox- What clutch?
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 18:55:33 -0800
I  don't consider  $300 as  "big bux" to  free yourself from all the
problems with  the  mechanical  throw-out bearing,  you  don't have
to buy  the  5 speed conversion to get it,  as I  stated he now has
one for stock TR2-6 transmissions and  they are in great demand with
the racers ... including UK ... as for pulling the gearbox to adjust
... after  5 years with one  in Casper NO adjustment  has  been
needed, after considerable  wear you  may have to adjust the pedal
stop,  but that  does not require removing  the  gearbox ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L

===     http://www.vtr.org