[TR] Heated Seats & Power Windows

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Heated Seats & Power Windows
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 22:35:44 -0500
Hi List:

Just out of curiosity, I wondered if anyone has fitted either power
windows or heated seats to your Triumph.  Personally, I could see the
luxury of heated seats though I kinda like the whole window winding
thing.  If you have done this "upgrade", what have you used as a
product, and are you happy with the change?  Any been there, done that
advice or stories?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to indulge my idle curiosity.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108