RE: [TR] Collector Car Insurance

To: "'Alexander Delis'" <ols@bcdef.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Collector Car Insurance
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 18:22:14 -0400
Also check out Hagerty Insurance (http://www.hagerty.com).  They're
inexpensive, have impressive customer service and pay claims immediately.
And they give back to the hobby:  along with Little British Car Company
(http://www.lbcarco.com) Hagerty sponsored America's British Reliability Run
(http://www.abrr.org) last year and are close to commiting for this year.

Cheers,
Blake Discher
With your help, we did it!  We raised more than $40,036 for the National
Children's Cancer Society by driving our vintage British cars in the 2005
America's British Reliability Run.  Please visit <http://abrr.org/> to learn
more about the run. Thank you!

 Living in Massachusetts, home of the most

===     http://www.vtr.org