RE: [TR] Replacing TR4A Steering Rack Bellows

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Replacing TR4A Steering Rack Bellows
From: "Chris Buckley" <chris.buckley@tz.knightfrank.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 16:33:06 +0200
Not too worried about concours judging. My car is going to be a driver.
The shows in my area are pretty much the territory of a local doctor who
trailers in his immaculate black TR-250 and wins pretty much every show
he enters. I have always felt that riding to and from the shows in a
Triumph is almost as much fun as the show itself! I can only imagine
what it will feel like driving my own TR4A.. Oh, Well. Thanks for the
plastic tie wrap idea! A couple of other people have said that too. If I
don't get a good answer from BPNW, it will be tie-wraps for me! Thanks,
Dave Connitt

I agree. I feel that people who trailer cars to concours events are "not
playing the game".
Chris Buckley

--
dangerous content by Africa Online Tanzania, and is
believed to be clean.

===     http://www.vtr.org