RE: [TR] Replacing TR4A Steering Rack Bellows

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Replacing TR4A Steering Rack Bellows
From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 08:32:20 -0400
Randall,
Not too worried about concours judging. My car is going to be a driver. The
shows in my area are pretty much the territory of a local doctor who
trailers in his immaculate black TR-250 and wins pretty much every show he
enters. I have always felt that riding to and from the shows in a Triumph is
almost as much fun as the show itself! I can only imagine what it will feel
like driving my own TR4A.. Oh, Well.
Thanks for the plastic tie wrap idea! A couple of other people have said
that too. If I don't get a good answer from BPNW, it will be tie-wraps for
me!
Thanks,
Dave Connitt

===     http://www.vtr.org