[TR] Replacing TR4A Steering Rack Bellows

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Replacing TR4A Steering Rack Bellows
From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 23:07:35 -0400
List,
I am having a problem installing some of the clamps that hold the new
bellows on by TR4A steering rack. Specifically, the intermediate and large
clamps are too small. The two little ones that clamp the small end of the
bellows to the tie rod ends fit fine. I have contacted BPNW where I
purchased them and they are investigating the problem. I was just sitting
here thinking about it and it occurred to me that I might as well ask you
guys.
So, what have your experiences been with the intermediate and large clamps?
These are the two "inside" clamps.
Thanks,
Dave Connitt
http://home.fuse.net/davestr4a