Re: [TR] TR250 Silver Stripe Paint Code

To: <Dave1massey@cs.com>, <TR250Driver@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] TR250 Silver Stripe Paint Code
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:08:42 +0100
In a message dated 4/18/2006 4:01:53 PM Central Standard Time,
standardtriumph@btinternet.com writes:

When confronted with up to 10,000 cars in
one parking lot in (fairly) neat rows<snip>

To which Dave Massey replied:
Car show organizers all over the US are salivating at this point.

Ah, maybe - but I could have added "all starting to develop the rust that
future restorers would uncover in years to come." However, that would have
been unkind and I decided to let y'all work that out for yourselves :)

JM

===     http://www.vtr.org