Re: [TR] TR250 Silver Stripe Paint Code

To: Dave1massey@cs.com, standardtriumph@btinternet.com,
Subject: Re: [TR] TR250 Silver Stripe Paint Code
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 14:21:43 EDT
In a message dated 4/19/2006 2:05:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Dave1massey@cs.com writes:

> Not to mention the door mirrors of various makes and styles.
>
> cheers
>
> Dave

Dave,
Everyone knows that door mirrors were supplied and installed by the USA
Dealers, right?  They really messed with TR250's.  Some had only one mirror,
some
had two, some were turned upside down with the longer portion at the bottom,
some were installed correct like mine with the longer portion on top.  The real
upsetting thing was some had Lucas Script in a circle on the back of the
mirror, around the stem where the mirror connected, and some had Blank, Zip,
Nothing!  Now that's cheating us, right?
Cheers,
I'll stop now but I am still in need of a paint code for the Silver Stripe.
I will take anything.

===     http://www.vtr.org