Re: [TR] TR250 Silver Stripe Paint Code

To: standardtriumph@btinternet.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR250 Silver Stripe Paint Code
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:06:37 EDT
In a message dated 4/17/2006 6:11:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
standardtriumph@btinternet.com writes:

> Wouldn't surprise me at all, Darrell. It's far easier to apply tape than
> remove a bonnet, mask it off and spray it silver.
>
> Jonmac

Yes John,
There is also debate on whether all of the stripes were applied/painted at
the Factory or if some were applied by USA Dealers? Certainly the majority must
have been done at the factory since press and factory photo's exist of striped
TR250's.
Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org