Re: [TR] TR250 Silver Stripe Paint Code

To: TR250Driver@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR250 Silver Stripe Paint Code
From: Pat Fischer <pfischer@rmi.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 22:24:47 -0500
Had a 250 back in 1970 or so. The stripe was definitely painted. And it
was on top of the body paint, so, yes you could feel the edge.  It was a
sort of flat silver, such that if you carelessly got wax on it, the
color was darker and looked crummy. Gosh, it's 10 years back, maybe 15,
when one of the TR catalogs had instructions for placement and color for
repainting. Maybe it was The Roadster Factory?  Could you maybe try
their tech support line? I believe Charles (Runyon, the owner) owns a
250, so they might well have your answer.

I'll look in my archives...but it's a long time ago.

Pat Fischer

===     http://www.vtr.org