Re: [TR] What's the WORST Car You've Ever Owned?

To: bbrewer@tvwireless.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] What's the WORST Car You've Ever Owned?
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 23:53:57 EDT
In a message dated 5/30/2006 9:04:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bbrewer@tvwireless.net writes:

What is  the worst car other listers have owned?

that's easy: Chevy Vega - I didn't actually buy it, I just married the
owner. The thing was burning almost as much oil as gasoline when we traded  it
in.
We got her another car and traded the Vega in on my first TR6 - this was
back when there were still Triumph dealers. The wife hated the TR6 so I didn't
keep it long - didn't keep her very long after that either.

Cheers
Jack Mc

===     http://www.vtr.org