[TR] colors

To: oliver <sumton@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: [TR] colors
From: Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 08:13:01 -0700 (PDT)
OK, since you asked...   Go with the original color it left the factory with.
You will never regret it in the long run.  Just my opinion, but you did ask...
;-)   As evidence to support my opinion, you've already stated that you changed
your mind once (about the powder blue).   The color you select now, you may yet
decide you can't stand five years from now and you are no doubt investing a
small fortune in the refinish.  At least going with the factory color has the
advantage of keeping the value of the car higher and of course, the originality
(I know, I know... you never plan to sell the car so why concern yourself with
resale.  If I had a dime for every time I've heard that...  ;-)  ).

  Again, you did ask...  :-)

  -Greg H