[TR] colors

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] colors
From: Ryan Van Luchene <dejabuzzed@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 20:40:37 -0700 (PDT)
what was the original color? if it was my car i'd try
and go with either the original color combo, or use a
paint color that was offered in the production year.

also, do you want to keep the tan interior? burgundy
and pale yellow (i'm thinking damson and jasmine TR6
colors) look good with that color. i think any shade
of blue looks better with a black interior.

if you don't care about any of that crap, bring a
sample of your tan interior to a paint shop and find a
color that looks good with it and that grabs you and
go with it.

ryan 71 TR6