[TR] sticking SU piston

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] sticking SU piston
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 16:04:53 -0400
Okay, While the Gasket Maker Goop is drying on my fixed fuel pump, let me
ask this:

The dome of one of my Su Carbs (H6) does not have correct alignment with
its body, so much so that its piston gets stuck.  Either loosening the
three screws at its bottom and/or unscrewing the damper oil gauge stick
allows the piston to go up and down.  But, of  course, how do I fix it?

Thanks, Paul Dorsey

60 TR3