Re: towing question time again

To: <Malaboge@aol.com>, <geodav-lou@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: towing question time again
From: "Eric Swanger" <ericsmgs@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 22:14:27 -0000
I just got back from VIR this weekend with the wife, 3 kids, a double axle
trailer hauling the RX7, tools, etc.  All this done with a Chevy Astro
sporting the 4.3 V-6.   The trailer with car comes in at about 3500 lbs.
The van does this and still gets about 18 mpg, can maintain 60 -65 with no
problems at all.  Try it, you'll like it!

Eric Swanger