Paint Color Change?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Paint Color Change?
From: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 19:48:00 -0700
Hi Fellow Sixers,

    Well it's time to paint the six this fall and the decision has to be
made  if I should change the color. The car actually has the original paint
on it now, not a speck of rust except a tiny bit at the seems of the engine
compartment and firewall , but the acid rain has taken the shine away and
it's been buffed so many times that the white primer shows through in
places, so it's time. The big question is color. The car now is Mimosa
Yellow, which I like but it's still a yellow car if you know what I mean.
I'm considering the original TR6 color of Maroon. What I'd like is some
input from the crew on the idea of changing from the original color. Will it
reduce the overall value of the car ? I plan to take the car down to primer
and do the entire car except under the dash area.

Thanks Nick