Re: Paint Color Change?

To: Nick Gemas <gln@worldpath.net>
Subject: Re: Paint Color Change?
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 21:01:20 -0400
Nick;

 You will no doubt hear from others as well is: It's YOUR car!
Have fun with it! My car is almost ready for primer, too, and
I'll be changing from Pimento to something with a bit more
"snap" to it: a red metallic found on some newer Jags and
even on some other recent Ford products. Pick a color *you*
like. If you're driving it to be an expression of you, that's
what's important. I gave up trying to make the car suitable
for someone else's tastes maybe and someday. That, to me,
wasn't realistic. But, it's your call!

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO