Re: Paint Color Change?

To: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paint Color Change?
From: "jack williams" <jackandangie@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 21:36:36 -0500
Well, I don't know how everybody else feels, but here is my take. Strictly
opinion and if you don't like it then you aren't going to hurt my feelings.
It will take extra work to change the color, but if you want to change it
then change it. I bought my car to drive, not as an investment. If I had
bought it as an investment then a sorry investment it would be as I have
been in the red ever since I got it. Not complaining mind you, but I don'
think I will ever get the money I have put into it back out. If ya wanta
change, change.

Jack W.