Re: POR 15

To: "Andrew Packard" <apackard@triad.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: POR 15
From: "DAVID L BJORKMAN" <dbjorkman1@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 20:50:22 -0400
Andy,
   I've been using POR-15 more as an experiment than anything else and am
very satisfied so far. I'm restoring a 250 and using the metal prep and then
applying the POR15. It goes on real easy and a second coat really makes it
nice.
   I been using a bristle brush and clean up with paint thinner. No problem.
However if you get it on your skin and don't clean/wipe away quickly with
thinner
you will have to let it wear off. They warn you on the can.
   As corey said putting in smaller glass or plastic containers is a good
idea.
   Dave Bjorkman
   CD5617L-Someday it will be back on the road
PS: anyone going to the  "A Touch of Britain" in Rothsville, Pa. 3 miles
from my house.