Re: POR 15

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: POR 15
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 11:15:15 -0400
I'm not sure why. It's a chemical thing. ;^)

I was aware of the warnings when the frame went out, but I was truly
shocked at how quickly the seemingly impervious paint turned to dust.
Literally turned to dust.
Weird stuff.

I'm not knocking the product, I'd just be careful where it's used,
that's all. Sometimes my abbreviated responses take on the wrong tone.

For me, with all the precautions necessary to use it, store it, paint
over it, etc. I don't think it's worth the trouble. It's not cheap or
anything either. I like a sandblasted surface washed with cleaner,
primed with epoxy, and topcoated with enamel (on a frame).

Just my humble opinion.

Jim