Re: POR 15

To: "Don Malling" <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: POR 15
From: "DAVID L BJORKMAN" <dbjorkman1@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 21:52:52 -0400
Don,
    A Taste of Britain is in Rothsville, Pa. (right outside of Lancaster) on
the 25th of Aug. It's sponsored by the MG club I think. It's on a number of
websites, but I can't remember which ones right now. There is a contact
number 717-292-0579
Sally Harbold. Rothsville is a very small town with a Polo field where they
hold the get together. I've never gone, so this will be my first time.
However, when I've driven to church that why over the past ten years there
are "lots" of LBC's. Some of them are just beautifully  restored. That's
only an observation though while sitting at the only 2 traffic lights in
Rothsville. I would like to see a restored 250.
Dave Bjorkman ----- Original Message -----