POR 15

To: "6pack (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: POR 15
From: Andrew Packard <apackard@triad.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 23:14:05 -0400
On July 4, I bought a "no rust" TR250 from a guy in Milwaukee and drove it back
to North Carolina.  After getting in and under it, there was plenty of body
rust and lots of chassis issues including bracing and sistered members
throughout.  I have found a good TR6 frame to start from fresh.  I have gotten
advice to use POR-15 to paint the chassis as long as I leave the surface rust,
wear gloves and don't get it on my face since it would take weeks to come off.
Has anyone had experience with POR 15, good or bad?
Andy