Re: Advice on Carbs (follow-up)

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Advice on Carbs (follow-up)
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:15:37 -0400
Dick-- Of course, you are correct.  The retard pot was the one that
remained.

That leads me to a question. In order to get vacuum to the advance pot from
a fitting on the carb, does the fitting need to tap into the air stream on
the engine side of the butterfly or the air cleaner side (you answered this
once, but I forgot)?

Also, the article was before my time.  Anyone have a copy that they would be
willing to scan for me?

TIA,
Peter
'68 TR250