rear sway bars

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: rear sway bars
From: Lizirbydavis@cs.com
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 14:36:02 EDT
I/m interested in improving the handling of my car.  I already have rebuilt
the front and rear ends with uprated springs, poly bushings, KYB shocks and
rear tube shock conversion. I'm running Yokohama 205/70/15 on wire wheels.
Does
anyone have any experience with the rear bar supplied by Moss.  I believe it
is 3/4", and is not adjustable.  The price is right, but I wonder about
compatibility with the stock front bar (11/16"?)  How is installation?  What
can I
expect in performance improvements?
thanks
Joe Davis