RE: rear sway bars

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, Lizirbydavis@cs.com
Subject: RE: rear sway bars
From: william.mcintire@wright.edu
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 19:01:06 -0400
Joe - Long time ago I put Addco heavy duty fron and rear bars on my 6. Plowed
like a pig (or whatever). Put the stock bar back on the front whith the heavy
on the rear (3/4" I think). It may have been a little loose in the rear, but
not objectionably, never tried to go through the fence tail first. Did a lot
of autocrossing at the time and I liked it....but that my just be me.
FWIW
Bill
'70

>===== Original Message From Lizirbydavis@cs.com =====
>I/m interested in improving the handling of my car.  I already have rebuilt
>the front and rear ends with uprated springs, poly bushings, KYB shocks and
>rear tube shock conversion. I'm running Yokohama 205/70/15 on wire wheels.
Does