Re: rear sway bars

To: william.mcintire@wright.edu
Subject: Re: rear sway bars
From: Lizirbydavis@cs.com
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 22:25:07 EST
Thanks to all who chimed in about my sway bar question.  It seems that most
everyone agrees that a rear sway bar is probably not a great idea on a car that
is driven primarily on the road.  What I'd like to do is test drive some of
your cars at the next big event. Then maybe I will be better able to form an
opinion.  Dick, Robert, Shawn,  Marty, Hugh,  maybe a few others... hopefully
I'll see you in Richmond next year for VTR 2004!
Joe Davis (looking forward to a little oversteer)