RE: TR6 capability

To: "'Navarrette, Vance'" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: RE: TR6 capability
From: "Joseph Grant" <z28quetzal@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:59:16 -0500
Vance,

About fuel injection sir, I disagree with you.  Fuel injection ensures an
exact 14.7 to 1 fuel ratio, something that cannot be said about
carburetters.  Plus the fact that fuel injection will deliver exact
performance every time.  No fiddling with needles and above all, no need for
chokes.  I can assure you that with a properly tuned PCM and the correct
injectors on a TR6 engine, you would increase power dramatically.  Triumph
did it with the Injection cars back in the seventies and that was with the
non-computer controlled injection.

No flames here. Folks, I'm not picking a fight!!!  I am not trying to insult
or upset anyone, but injection is the way to go.  Carbs are a thing of the
past.

Joe