RE: Critiques of RWilliams book

To: "'6-Pack email list'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Critiques of RWilliams book
From: "Mike D'Ambrogia" <miked@jamagination.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 07:36:19 -0800
Gary R. wrote:
> On another note, I tried to visit your site to see your car but was
hit
> with so many pop-up windows full of garbage I finally gave up before
> seeing anything!

Gary,

No reason to have to deal with those popups.  The new Google toolbar, a
good thing just by itself, has a new popup blocker feature.  It
automatically blocks popup windows, and gives you the ability to reopen
the popup windows that you want to see.  That, and it allows you to
search google quickly.  I'm not a google employee, just a happy camper
who doesn't deal with popup ads any more

http://toolbar.google.com

Be the ball

Mike
74.5 tr6