Re: critiques of RWilliams book

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: critiques of RWilliams book
From: "Mike" <74@tr6world.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 22:58:04 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I guess I will chime in here too.  In this most recent issue of 6-PACK, I
talked with Roger Williams about his books.  In our talk, The topic of a real
"How To" Auto Doc book came up.  Roger wrote one of these for the MGB.  His
comments to me was that he would consider writing a Auto Doc book for the TR6
if there was enough interest.  We are conducting a poll on the 6-PACK website
asking that very question.  Place your vote.

I will read just about anything that has to do with the TR6.  I for one am glad
to see any publication focused on the TR6.  These types of books tell me that
our hobby is still healthy.

I think that Roger has acknowledged a couple of people in his TR6 books that
are from the US.  ....  Dick Taylor and Dan Masters ?

Thank you to all of you who have purchased books through 6-PACK.  Your
purchases help support our club.  We are beginning to include more color in our
newlsetter!  Also, Our new Online Store will be opening soon and will include
the Haynes Manual as well as several other TR related titles.

Happy Holidays,

Mike Brinker