Re: Windshield Seal Repair Parts List

To: Acekraut11@aol.com
Subject: Re: Windshield Seal Repair Parts List
From: genehart@att.net
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 16:06:56 +0000
Aaron,

I'm doing the same to my powder coated frame. I was wondering, do you use the
silicone sealer in the channel where the glass is, or just where the rubber
mounts to the frame?

Also, I picked up a new windsheild from VB this winter for $109.00, it's
amazing how clear a new windsheild is, my old one was getting cloudy at the
bottoms. A NOS one was available from Scharboro fare (sp) or NOS locaters in
RI, but the shipping ($70) cost, and the windsheild cost ($180) made it more
than I wanted to spend. And if I went up to get it, I would of paid a picking
fee, tolls, gas and sales tax. But they do have the TriPlex windsheild.

--
Gene Hart
genehart@att.net