Re: [6pack] Under carpet treatment

To: "'Glenn Rattmann'" <k6na@cts.com>, "'Stephen Lindquist'"
Subject: Re: [6pack] Under carpet treatment
From: "Andrew Packard" <apackard68@att.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 22:21:38 -0800
I also used Damplifier (not the Pro version) on my TR250.  Pretty easy to
install with patience and a gasket-hole making set to make nice round access
holes for seat rails, floor snaps, etc.  I glued the padding to the carpet
pieces that went on the tranny tunnel (2 pieces), drive shaft tunnel and
floor pieces, and then used the snaps to hold them in place.  No snaps used
under the seat rails for obvious reasons.  Driving with the car all closed
up (doesn't happen often) is now a much quieter, insulated sound than
before.  The pieces in the doors also give them a more solid sound when
closing, although I did also inject foam insulation in the rockers and
b-post when doing the resto.

Andy
CD6746L HVDA