Re: [6pack] Under carpet treatment

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Under carpet treatment
From: "Don Becker" <dr.becker@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 19:51:33 -0700
Unfortunately, I just installed some Fatmat on the door skin (passenger door
only) and will have to remove (sic). I'm convinced now that the Phoenix
summer will melt the Fatmat into a pool of black sticky asphalt which won't
be pretty. (Doors will easily reach 160F in July....well OK, June thru
September to be more accurate)
Ordered Second Skin today...here tomorrow. Now, the fun of ripping out the
Fatmat. Suggestions? Dry Ice? Heatgun/Blowdryer?

Thanks,

Don Becker
74 Mallard Blue