Re: [6pack] Under carpet treatment

To: "Stephen Lindquist" <lindquistse@gmail.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Under carpet treatment
From: "ron" <ron@rvar.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 09:29:52 -0500
Steve,

We use DynaMat Xtreme in all of our cars. It is installed on all the flat
panels, door skins, trans tunnel, and cowl. It does two things, keeps out
the under hood and under car heat as well as reducing the road noise. The
car feels much more solid and it is definitely more comfortable to drive in
the summer. You can buy the DynaMat on Amazon
There are pictures of an installation at www.rvar.shutterfly.com.

Ron
Ron's Vintage Auto Restoration