RE: Headliner installation

To: "'Larry Paulick'" <larry.p@erols.com>,
Subject: RE: Headliner installation
From: "Berghult, Bob" <bob.berghult@lmco.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 08:45:22 -0500
Hi Larry,
        Don't worry about your English, the main thing is headliner.  I will
be installing 2 headliners in mine and my sons hardtops.  I should get mine
out of the paint shop this week, then starts the reassembling.  I have no
idea where to start.  Have you got any ideas.  Any information will be
greatly appreciated.

Thanx,
Bob Berghult
Series IV
B9405637 LRX 39

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef]